8/23/2020

Roger Sambrook

Wardened Sat 22nd August 10.00 to 12.15. Breezy but dry. Cleared bit of debris from paths following yesterday's high winds and cut back brambles along canal path. Met just under 50 folks mostly leisure walkers & dog walkers. Checked all paths all ok except Northern leg of canal path where there is overhanging willow which needs a trim, cut back smaller branches it need a saw for rest, path is passable. Cows all ok in middle of field not far from gate. Not much about on the wildlife front, a couple of young buzzards being very vocal, a pair of Great White Egrets and all the usual small birds.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roger & All,

    Don't forget the NEW blog at:

    https://fishlakemeadowswardens.blogspot.com/

    That is where my reports are going now & Jo's comments can ONLY go in that blog.

    Keith Murray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi keith

      I seem to have a problem trying to use the new blog at the moment, every time I try to use it for some reason it defaults back to the old blog when I push publish.
      Will speak to Jo about it when I see her tomorrow.

      Regards

      Roger

      Delete

 The canal side path is becoming seriously eroded about half way between the two concrete bridges. I expect this is known as it is so obviou...