6/19/2020

New way to post info

Instead of adding comments to the bottom of the page, I think you should now be able to create a new "post" to report info. I think these should then be in the order of newest first. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. Wardened Sat 20th June from 17.30 to 19.00.
    Met 25 people of which 16 were leisure walkers, 3 dog walkers, 4 twitchers & 2 cyclist.
    Walked all paths except Northern leg of canal, all fine & unobstructed. Did my lookering bit after eventually finding the cows in the western fen, all four present & correct, I did not get too close to them it is hard going in there with the reeds & grass so long.
    Heard lots of Cetti's, Chiff Chaff's & sedge Warblers, saw Reed buntings, House Martins, Teal, Mallards & Moorhens along the canal. A very nice walk in the early evening sun especially seeing the many wild flowers now in bloom.
    There was a large Raptor flying low over the water viewed from the left screen but it was too far away to get an ID on it,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if my post was successful or not re wardening on Sat 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 The canal side path is becoming seriously eroded about half way between the two concrete bridges. I expect this is known as it is so obviou...